Dovahbear 3 Dovahbear 3

This is pretty amazing. It's a little slow paced, but it kinda fits with bears personality. I hope to see more of this.

Don't Touch Pac-Man Don't Touch Pac-Man

That was hilarious.

Wario Does A Thing Wario Does A Thing

I liked it. It was funny, though I felt a little disappointed in the end. Overall nice.

Slice the Box Slice the Box

Good game. The music is enjoyable and it's actually surprisingly satisfying to cut out stuff. This could maybe have more potential on the mobile market as it really is a game for people who are bored.
Although I liked it didn't pull me in enough. I kinda wanted an actual challenge earlier on to ensure that it wouldn't end up boring me in the end.

Chaos Collapse Chaos Collapse

I love the concept, bugt the game is sometimes unfairly hard because of the randomness of the earthquake. Sometimes the building falls almost instantly and sometimes you can complete the level without any trouble. Could properly have been fixed with a less blocky, more realistic building structure, but whatever.
Regardless, it was fun.

Sushin00 responds:

Thanks for the feedback. The idea of the game is "chaos" which means randomness, but it's true that isn't the funnest element of a game. Making buildings not randomly fall however would pretty much require a total redesign, seeing as how I'm relying on the faultiness of the physics engine to bring the buildings down. It could be done but not in the way you suggest.

Splitman 2 Splitman 2

Great game. Cool mechanic, though it could be done better. A lot of the puzzles feel way too planned out so it won't feel like you actually accomplish something by beating the level.
I liked it, but didn't bother to finish it.